6.27.2010

Another Shout Out to Canada!

This time I'm shouting out to Donna in Mississauga, Ontario Canada. Donna is a repeat supporter of Books for Keeps and is providing an interesting kind of support right now. She's keeping a steady stream of ideas coming my way, and it's really helping me shift focus from sorting and counting books to thinking of ways to get more, more, MORE books.

One of today's topics was a Books for Keeps bookmark. Cheaper, easier, and more versatile than a bookplate... I love the idea; it's on the to-do list.

And get this - Donna recommended Books for Keeps to Oprah and Ellen DeGeneres. I'm afraid to dream that big right now, but wanted to share another example of one person doing a few seemingly small things that make a big difference. Hooray for having supporters like this!

Thank you Donna - can't wait to hear the rest of your ideas... I'm starting a new week feeling inspired and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.