6.07.2010

Harry Potter trivia???

I've got a decent-sized pile of the first Harry Potter book. I'm thinking of taking it to the YWCO kids, and seeing if any of them would like to read it, sort of as a book club. But will they want to read the book if they've seen the movie?

It may be a moot point, because I'm not sure these kids get to go to very many movies, but I'd like to be able to name some things that happen in the 1st book that did NOT make it into the movie.

And I definitely don't have time to read the book OR see the movie. So I'm hoping y'all will name some things I can use to fake my Harry Potter knowledge.

So: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Anything memorable from the book that didn't make it into the movie? Please???? givethembooks at g mail dot com

1 comment:

  1. Here's a site that discusses the differences, but I don't know that it's all that useful. http://www.hp-lexicon.org/about/films/ps/film1_changes.html

    I would tell the kids that there is a lot more in the book, so it's even more fun.

    And it is. As usual, I was disappointed in all the films.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.