7.30.2010

Go ahead, make my day.

Sometimes the smallest gesture can make such an impact, and usually when you least expect it.

I mooched 2 books from my wishlist from Christy in Minnesota, and received this message from her: "Kids need books more than I need more points. Go mooch another book!" She returned my Bookmooch points so I could use them for other things.

You'd think I'd be used to this sort of thing, but I found myself with chillbumps on my arms and a heart full of gratitude. What a great way to start the weekend... as the recipient of a random act of kindness that never fails to restore my faith in people.

Five minutes ago I was tired and wishing for a nap. Now my energy is renewed and I'm ready to search for more book sources. Thank you Christy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.