7.01.2010

I'm taking a break!

My husband asked me if I was interested in driving to Mississippi with him for a business trip. I must have hesitated a little too long because he quickly followed with "We can stop at thrift stores along the way so you can shop for books..."

Has it really come to this? My husband uses thrift stores & book shopping as a form of bribery to get to spend time with me?

I think it's time for me to take a small break! I'm taking two weeks off to get reacquainted with all the other parts of my life. And then, yes, I'm accompanying Bayne on the long drive to Mississippi. But ONLY if we're stopping at thrift stores along the way.

Keep the books and ideas coming. I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy a little break you surely deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.