7.01.2010

Our first Shout Out "Combo"

This shout out is to Michelle in Kingston, Ontario Canada AND Theresa in Virginia, who I haven't "met" yet. They're repeat supporters who worked out some sort of BookMooch deal with each other when my account was frozen for "over-mooching".

I received a box crammed full of books from Michelle, and I'm pretty sure it was Theresa's Bookmooch points that made it possible. And somehow there's a box of books on the way from Theresa, too. I don't know how it works, but I know I appreciate it! Today's shipment includes some Junie B Jones and Captain Underpants books, which will help in the prevention of a riot when I hand out books next spring.

Thank you, Michelle and Theresa. I don't know how you did it, but Books for Keeps' inventory certainly benefits from your generosity and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.