7.20.2010

A Trans-Atlantic Shout Out... Parlez Vous Francais?

This shout out is to Margot in Sahune, France. Margot is a BookMooch member and has been supporting Books for Keeps - from France - since my very first plea for help.

Margot knows I'm hoarding BookMooch points just in case BookMooch doesn't grant my charity request. She's mooched books (using her own points) from as far away as the Philippines and had them shipped to Georgia. Yesterday I received a huge box of RL Stine books; there must be 50 books in there. Margot mooched this stash from Josie in Louisiana.

Merci beaucoup, Margot, for your ongoing support. The books are great, and saving Books for Keeps' Bookmooch points is great too! It makes me smile to think of you over in France, thinking of us over here in Athens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.