8.27.2010

We want your books, not your money.

I say it all the time. Send me your books, not your money. But not everybody has books, and some people don't want to hold a book drive. So I've finally accepted that we could do more for the kids if I loosened up a little on this issue.

Whatever It Takes has offered to earmark funds for Books for Keeps if donors send a check with Books for Keeps in the memo line. It'll be tax deductible, they'll do all the record keeping, and I'll get to use the money to buy more, more, more books. I'd be crazy to refuse, right?

If you would like to make a donation, make your check payable to "Athens-Clarke County Family Connection Inc", put Books for Keeps in the memo line, and mail to Books for Keeps at PO Box 49761, Athens GA 30604. I promise to make the most of every cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.