9.01.2010

Angels really do exist!

Today I'm especially thankful for the BookMooch angels who keep a steady supply of books streaming in my door.

I've mentioned BookMooch a gazillion times, I know. So much of our inventory comes from BookMooch members; they must be some of the most generous people in the world. But I can only mooch so many books before my account hits its limit. Thank goodness for angels!

Bonnie, Kerry, Meg and Katherine wait in the wings, ready for action. If I find a good inventory, I send an email and they mooch away... and the books show up, like magic, at my door.

Mary and Claire keep an eye on the Books for Keeps wish list. If a book we can use get posted they snap it up... and the books show up, like magic, at my door.

The reason I'm bringing this up is that today I got 7 packages of books in the mail. 6 of those were mooched by an angel on Books for Keeps' behalf. It's making an amazing difference in our inventory, which means more and more kids will become book owners.

So today, a special thank you to our BookMooch angels: Bonnie, Kerry, Meg, Katherine, Mary & Claire. I'm so relieved to have you on my side and please know that you are making a difference I can't even begin to quantify. Books for the kids, and peace of mind for me. THANK YOU!

Melaney

PS: I haven't even told y'all about my thrift store angels yet. If you're doubtful that angels exist, give me a call and I'll set you straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.