12.11.2010

I know, it's been a while!

Facebook, blog, Twitter... all silent for so long. My only defense (and it's a good one) is that I have been working around the clock to do anything & everything that might lead to 72,000 elementary school books by April 30th.

I'm happy to tell you that as time passes, Books for Keeps is developing a group of the most wonderful volunteers here on the ground in Athens. Committed, reliable, creative people who are taking on big responsibilities and making it possible for Books for Keeps to do more, more, more.

But the clock is ticking. Some days I think 72,000 books is a ridiculous goal, other days I think: Books for Keeps supporters have surprised me in the past...

The truth is, 72,000 books is the number we need regardless of whether people think we can reach it or not. Can you help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.