2.24.2011

A Quick Update

There's so much happening all at once that I go to bed physically exhausted and mentally drained every night. But in a good way!

Books are definitely pouring in, especially through the mail. People outside of Athens are rallying to get us through this last stretch and it boggles my mind. Our BookMooch points ran low and within 24 hours of asking for help, points started appearing, like magic, in our account. It's just... humbling.

I will get caught up; I will sit down and tell you all about it. Later. But I wanted you to know that 6,000 books in 2 months is starting to seem like an achievable goal. I hope to update our inventory count this weekend, and I'm working on evaluating the count we need by grade too.

I appreciate your patience, and assure you it's a Very Good Thing that I don't have time to write a proper post!

Thank you for sending in your books and for spreading the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.