Book Drive Month is officially here!
To truly have a successful Book Drive Month, we need additional hosts and locations for book drives!
Hosting a book drive can be as simple as placing a box in your garage or the lobby of your workplace, then emailing folks to let them know it’s there. You’ll help us reach people we’ve never reached before, and it’s a fantastic way for people to clean off their bookshelves.
If you, your business, your church, or a civic group you belong to would like to host a book drive, please email Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we’re at it, we wanted to say THANK YOU to the groups that already have book drives under way during October:
• Turner & Patat PC
• Total Training Center
• Sigma Nu fraternity, Georgia Southern University
• The Omni Club of Athens (east and west locations)
• The Master of Public Administration program at UGA (hosting a friendly competition between departments in the School of Public and International Affairs)
• Leon Farmer & Company
• Keep Athens-Clarke County Beautiful
• Avid Book Shop (hosting a competition between four book clubs to see who can collect the most books)
• Allergy Partners of Georgia